So you’re a mother of one and then “suddenly” your due date gets pushed up three weeks with the arrival of your second child.
Luckily you know it’s a girl so you didn’t have too many things to purchase because you didn’t sell anything from your first child.
But you’re also a business woman and now all of sudden again life changes.
When you had your first child you were either working your business as an independent individual or working.
You won’t tired from managing a home, marriage and a child or two.
It was just you and maybe your husband.
Now it’s four of you.
So how do you manage your life and more importantly your business.
Here’s what I’ve learned in the first two weeks of being a business owner and a mother of two.
- Notify all clients, leads of the big event!
- Push everything back two weeks if you can.
- Perform two business tasks a day (one in the morning hours and one in the late evening hours)
- Sleep when the baby is sleeping (only once during the day) – preferably when your other children are at school.
- Set time aside to spend with your other child(ren)
- Accept your new normal – do not fight to get back to “how things used to be”
Watch my video below for a little more discussion on what I mean by the above.
I’m Hilary De Freitas
The Marketing Mom
My Mission: to bring as many moms back home and still earning a living!
I invite you join my newsletter
and you will learn how to continue to grow your business online.