How Rich People Think
There’s no myth, no mystery, no new age thinking.
Rich people think differently to poor people!
It’s been known for ages and yet, we still have “rich” and “poor” people.
And maybe just because of these two types of thinking.
I remember once being told when I’m growing up that we will always have poor people in the world!
At the age I thought – WHY?
My question at that age was
“Why would anybody want to be poor?”
At that tender age I got something that I didn’t realize I got.
We all know children tend to simplify things.
As we get older we start to complicate the world and our thinking.
As I child I thought – if you want to be poor then you’ll be poor.
So I couldn’t understand how you could WANT to be poor.
Obviously everyone will WANT to be rich!
Well I recently got a chance to review again the ways that Rich People think.
And even as I’m reading through the list I realized that children think like the rich!
Do you know any child regardless of their background to think small?
Do you know any child regardless of their social status to be afraid to act?
Rich people just have a way of BEING, that is totally different to poor people.
I remember sharing in a very subtle way some of the ways poor people think in a recent conversation —
I was amazed at how they agreed with some of the statements.
It did make me question my choice of company immediately
Rather than boring you with my opinion of how the thinking of the rich I will share with you what I recently learned form T Harv Eker’s book “The Millionaire Mind”
17 Ways Rich People Think Differently
1. Rich people believe “I create my life.”
2. Rich people play the money game to win
3. Rich people are committed to being rich.
4. Rich people think big
5. Rich People focus on opportunities
6. Rich people admire other rich and successful people
7. Rich people associate with positive, successful people.
8. Rich people are willing to promote themselves and their value
9. Rich people are bigger than their problems
10. Rich people are excellent receivers
11. Rich people choose to get paid based on results
12. Rich people think “both”
13. Rich people focus on their net worth
14. Rich people manage their money well
15. Rich people have their money work hard for them.
16. Rich people act in spite of fear
17 Rich people constantly learn and grow
Go through these today and see if you qualify to be rich!
Have a great day!
Got value from this post?
Then Share the Love!
Hilary De Freitas
Online Marketer, Operational Nerd and Mom
Need advice on how to Market online? Subscribe to my list. I share marketing ideas for online and network marketers almost everyday.
Do you know someone who can use the information shared here today? Then Spread the Love
My goal here is to help you learn how to market and build a successful business online.
3 replies to "How Rich People Think"